[Wine]Re: Re: Warcraft III can't find cdrom

Thomas Zeeman tjzeeman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 14:38:53 CST 2005

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 16:12:30 +0000, Mike Hearn <mike at navi.cx> wrote:
> On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 14:36:12 +0100, Thomas Zeeman wrote:
> > OK, thanks for the info. I'll check a cvs version later this week then.
>
> It's in CVS now actually.

Then it looks like it is not the only fix I am looking for :( :

tjzeeman at carrington:~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Warcraft III$
WINEDEBUG=warn+all wine Warcraft\ III.exe
Segmentation fault

Baldur's Gate crashed on me as well.

I checked for the patch by Marcus Meissner (I assume that's who you
meant) and it is indeed applied.

I've attached two traces, 1 for Baldur's Gate and 1 for Warcraft. Both
appear to crash after trying to load the kernel32.dll. The line before
last looks okay from what I can deduce from dlls/ntdll/loader.c but
where it gets to print that and the last line is a mystery to me. A bit
too much macro 'magic' for me I guess.

Anyone got a hint to point me in the right direction?

regards,
Thomas