[Wine]Re: Wine help files

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 15:14:52 CST 2005

Thanks Mike. That gets me started. The help file looks quite different
in winhelp than under XP where I'm comparing them side by side, but it
is readable.

The Back button is not working correctly so I don't seem to be able to
get back to the top of the file, but I can restart the command if
necessary.

thanks,
Mark