[Wine]strange display effects

Udo Rader udo.rader at bestsolution.at
Mon Feb 14 09:43:01 CST 2005

hi,

I'm trying to get this app running under wine

http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?appId=2002

It is a free Austrian accounting software.

So far I have managed to install it and even use it to some degree but I
have some strange optical "sideeffects":

#1: the menu bar on the right side duplicates,
see screenshot here:
http://www.bestsolution.at/documents/eufibu_wine01.jpg

#2: the top menu bar disappears if I switch desktops,
see screenshot here:
http://www.bestsolution.at/documents/eufibu_wine02.jpg

#3: sometimes the background "shines through",
see screenshot here:
http://www.bestsolution.at/documents/eufibu_wine03.jpg
http://www.bestsolution.at/documents/eufibu_wine04.jpg

The entire application was probably done using some Borland IDE (it uses
BDE).

I've played with some of the x11drv settings, but did not succeed so
far.

Any ideas would be highly appreciated :-)

Udo Rader

udo rader              technischer leiter/CEM   mobile  ++43 660 5263642
eduard-bodem-gasse 8/3    A-6020 innsbruck      fax      ++43 512 935833
http://www.bestsolution.at                      phone    ++43 512 935834