[Wine]Street Atlas 8.0 Extractor

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 22 17:44:59 CST 2005

> I gather that the first four lines are a complaint about the lack of
> MFC42.DLL. However:
>
> [ccurley at charlesc ~]$ locate MFC42.DLL
> /home/ccurley/.wine/drive_c/windows/system/MFC42.DLL

These 4 lines are only saying some functions were not found in the MFC42.DLL you have installed
on your disk.
Some versions of this library are existing,
you could look on the installation disk to see if this file is not here.

In this case you could remove the existing one in drive_c/windows/system/ and replace it.

=====
Usurp (aka Sylvain Petreolle)
humans are like computers,
yesterday the BIOS was all