[Wine]Execution of WineTools with Wine version 20041201 on RedHat 9

Andy Allen andy.allen at virgin.net
Wed Feb 23 01:46:30 CST 2005

Hi Joachim,
sorry, but I'm pretty confused! Do I need to use Wine version 20041019 as it
recommends on your website, or should I go for a more up-to-date
version? I take your point about my distribution (RH9), but I only just
bought it! I'll upgrade it reasonably soon, though, I expect. I'll
certainly upgrade/reinstall my Wine and Winetools, but do I use the 386
or 686 version? I have a Pentium II processor (266 MHz), so I assume
that requires the 686 version?
Best regards,
Andy