[Wine]Compiling On OpenBSD 3.6

Dan Smythe dnsmythe at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 20:13:20 CST 2005

I have successfully configured the most recent version
of Wine on OpenBSD 3.6. Everything works fine when I
do make depend. When I try make, I get the error:

kthread.c: In function 'wine_pthread_create_thread':
kthread.c:275: 'RFTHREAD' undeclared (first use in
this function)
kthread.c:275: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
only once
kthread.c:275: for each function it appears in.)
***Error code 1

Stop in /home/wine-20050211/loader

*Error code 1

Stop in /home/wine-20050211 (line 346 of Makefile).