[Wine]Re: Am I attempting the impossible?

jurgen thinger at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 15:58:41 CST 2005

Hi,

Thanks, everyone, for your suggestions. Looks like I'm a bit on my own
here :-) I'll bash my head against my original FreeBSD/Wine/Access 97
plans for a while, adapt some single-user howtos I've seen on the net,
and report back my foaming-at-the-mouth frustration or jubilant
back-slapping to the list once I make some headway.

I've looked at the CodeWeavers terminal server solution briefly a
couple of weeks ago. It's interesting, and I may end up going that
way. I do want to try it myself first though, and I'm avoiding running
Linux if possible. Religious issues better discussed elsewhere. :-)

Thanks again,

.......jurgen