[Wine]Installation issue?

David Curry dsccable at comcast.net
Fri Feb 25 10:30:16 CST 2005

Walt Ogburn wrote:

>Are you able to get Turbo Tax working?  I might try that myself if it runs
>OK in wine.
>
>- Walter
>

>On Fri, 25 Feb 2005, David Curry wrote:

A fellow on another list reported that he was able to run TurboTax on
his FC3 system without any difficulties using wine020050111 and
winetools (wt210jo).

Thus far, on my FC2 system, the TT installation program (setup.exe)
installed a desktop icon and some graphics but no executables that I can
find.  The program had a non-standard exit when I removed the CD per
program prompt.