[Wine]Painter Essential 2 (wacom bundle)

basse basse at kulma.org
Mon Feb 28 16:56:10 CST 2005

I bought a wacom, and with it comes this Corel Painter Essentials 2.
installation went fine with wine, but when I try to run the program, I get
error message.

I'm running Debian Testing, and wine installed via apt.
wine version is "20041201-1"

so, any hints on what to do would be highly appreciated :)

here's the error:

Invoking /usr/lib/wine/wine.bin CorelPainterEssentials2.exe ...
err:module:import_dll No implementation for USER32.dll.SendIMEMessageExA
imported from L"C:\\Program Files\\Corel\\Corel Painter Essentials
2\\ASI32_14.dll", setting to 0xdeadbeef
err:module:import_dll No implementation for USER32.dll.WINNLSEnableIME
imported from L"C:\\Program Files\\Corel\\Corel Painter Essentials
2\\ASI32_14.dll", setting to 0xdeadbeef
Please use the registry key HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG\Software\Fonts\LogPixels
to set the screen resolution and remove the "Resolution" entry in the
config file
wine: Unhandled exception (thread 0009), starting debugger...
err:seh:start_debugger Couldn't start debugger ("winedbg --debugmsg -all 8
84") (2)
Read the Wine Developers Guide on how to set up winedbg or another
debugger
Wine failed with return code 5

thanks, basse

.------