[Wine]Program requires NVIDIA driver

Adam D adam_d35 at yahoo.ca
Mon Jan 3 19:25:10 CST 2005

 --- Hiji <hijinio at yahoo.com> wrote:

> If you're willing to experiment, have you tried
> installing the NVIDIA drivers?  As Joachim
> mentioned,
> you can't use Windows drivers; however, the program
> may simply be checking for the appropriate files.
>
> Can you use OpenGL?
>
> Hiji

Thanks Hiji for encouraging me to continue. Naturally,
I enjoy experimenting. Anyway, I have never used
OpenGL. Regarding NVIDIA drivers, I don't know how to
install them in wine. I just copied the drivers to the
corresponding location on drive_c. Didn't touch any
config file yet. Maybe it's a lost cause but I'm
willing to learn how to insert or install drivers in
the right spot. It will certainly help me deal with
other kind of installation.
Adam

_________