[Wine]Still Newbie: 16 bit application in wine?

Charles Stroom charles at stremen.xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 4 04:42:23 CST 2005

I am getting the hang of it.  Updated wine to 20041201 and used also
winetools. It's going better with oddities.  I made a fresh installation with
winetools and now Quicken is behaving well (many thanks for the suggestions),
but the next program sticks.

Using the installer of the next program (DrawingBoard) works fine, but when
starting wine "drawingboard", the created window freezes immediately and
sticks to my screen; very awkward to kill even.  Is this because drawingboard
is a 16-bit old windows application or do I need to make some special measures
for that?  Get some special DLL's?

Regards,

Charles