[Wine]Running DC++ 0.668 with wine-20041201

Tobias Neumann tobias.neumann at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 09:38:04 CST 2005

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 05:55:05 +0100, Pavel Troller wrote:

>  Yes, it is. I've tried to compile it but it depends on libgtkmm, which
>  I don't
> have on my system and when I tried to compile it, I've found that I
> would have to compile allmost all the Gnome libraries, so it's easier
> for me to use DC++ under wine now :-).

It was just as easy as `apt-get install libgtkmm2.0-dev` :).

It is astonishing that the compiled sources have a size of 124MiB, and the
compiled dcpp binary has a size of 24MiB. The compilation process took
longer than compiling the kernel. But after stripping and upx-packing it I
finally reduced it to 750KiB.