[Wine]Running DC++ 0.668 with wine-20041201

Holly Bostick motub at planet.nl
Tue Jan 4 13:02:19 CST 2005

Tobias Neumann wrote:
> On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 18:31:08 +0100, Cedric wrote:
>
>>Even if it's ported, does it allow me to start a download in linux, and then
>>finish it in windows? As i dual boot a lot i don't want a DC client that only
>>works in one system, and i doubt one program can finish download of another
>>program.
>
> If it is an excact port of DC++ with the same tempfile format it should
> work.
>
> The website says that this is so:
> "This is a project to port the DC++ direct connect client to Linux"

Do you then have to run the Linux port from a FAT32 partition? How is
Windows supposed to read the template files otherwise (or whatever files
  determine the last actual state of the downloads-in-progress when the
program was closed)? Windows won't be able to see any of this if it's
all on a Linux native filesystem.

Holly