[Wine]I can almost feel Civilization 3 running

Walt Ogburn reuben at ugcs.caltech.edu
Tue Jan 4 20:59:11 CST 2005

Maybe this isn't the problem, but I'm confused about the dlls you are

Are you sure it's possible to use the MS versions of all those DLLs?  I
think there are some that aren't compatible with Wine.  What happens when
you run other programs under the same conditions and with the same
settings?  Also, I don't understand why x11drv would be in
C:\windows\system.

- Walter