[Wine]Specific DllOverrides won't work...

Dripple dripple at laposte.net
Thu Jan 6 01:09:15 CST 2005

Hi all,

I recently succeed using on of my apps under Wine. But with the config,
I meet a problem : I can't have both IE and my app workig, due to the
use of native comctl32.dll and commctrl.dll.

I wanted to specify this only for my app, as others won't work if I set
it as global DllOverride.

So here is what I did :

[DllOverrides]
...snip
"comctl32"     = "builtin";Native version cause bugs.
...snip

[AppDefaults\\Setup.exe\\DllOverrides]
"comctl32" = "native"
"commctrl"  = "builtin"

[AppDefaults\\wtlib.exe\\DllOverrides]
"comctl32" = "native"
"commctrl"  = "builtin"

This should change the config only for Setup.exe and wtlib.exe, should
not it ?

I does not work. I'm really disapointed...

Any help appreciated.

Dripple