[Wine]May i ask a question?

=?gb2312?q?=BE=FD=20=C4=F4?= niejun_gg at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Jan 6 19:17:14 CST 2005

Thanks for reply,my version is set as yours
exactly,and then i
change windows version to win2k and win2k3,but it
still don't work,the same error as win98,i have tested
my software"flashpgm"
in the win2k os,it's ok,but can't run in wine,lack
some dll files?
And should i set the dos version to more high?

> Hmm, could be that the line for the dos version is
> not commeted in. SOme
> programs don't like that. Change these lines in your
> ~/.wine/config like
> the example:
>
> [Version]
> ; Windows version to imitate

(win95,win98,winme,nt351,nt40,win2k,winxp,win2k3,win20,win30,win31)