[Wine]importing windows registry keys

Roman Stöckl-Schmidt roman.stoeckl-schmidt at web.de
Mon Jan 10 12:33:13 CST 2005

Hi.

I've exported some keys from Windows XP Profs' registry and am trying to
import them into the wine registry.

When i run

$regedit <regfile>

as is suggested in a posting to the crossover-office-ml I get
wine: Unhandled exception (thread 0009), starting debugger...
The debugger complains
warn:profile:PROFILE_FlushFile No current profile!

When I just run regedit without an argument and try to import the keys
that way everything seems to be okay, the file open dialog opens up, I
select the file to import and click ok but nothing happens and I don't
get an error message.

Somebody please help!
THX in advance.