[Wine]clobbered config file

Dan Sawyer dansawyer at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 11 12:19:38 CST 2005

Hello all,

I am the dumb wine user since the 16 bit version in 1997. I have been
rolling forward by configuring, making, and installing wine from the
tar...gz almost monthly since then. While not entirely error free this
approach works across several system types and release level. However I
have lost track of the 'additional features' such as WineTools.

Does this tar contain WineTools? If so where are they?

If not, where are WineTools?

Thanks,
Dan