[Wine]correctly uninstalling/reinstalling wine?

Cedric cedric.dewijs at tiscali.nl
Wed Jan 12 16:28:21 CST 2005

> Is there somebody out there who can tell my why it is so good to compile
> Wine yourself?

I can think of three reasons:
1) I don't have rpm on my lfs box (and sofar i haven't missed it much)
2) I want all files that make up the wine installation being owened by
_wine:packages, i have no idea hot to do that other than self compiling
3) I like the idea i have build wine myself, i don't like to depend on other
people (Yes i know i'm kidding myself :-))

Greetz, cedric