[Wine]clobbered config file

Sven Paschukat Sven.Paschukat at t-online.de
Wed Jan 19 14:46:19 CST 2005

Joachim von Thadden schrieb:

> So did you use WineTools to install the IE6? It does not reboot with the
> settings in the registry made by the installer. Instead it takes it's
> own registry and reboots after entering this one.

Ok, now I tried with WineTools and it works. But I believe IE
installation and its reboot works good with current wine without
restoring the registry by third party software. I will make further
tests and if it works, I will send you my config file. Maybe we can
improve WineTools a little more :-)

Sven