[Wine]installing ie6 with winetools

Joachim von Thadden thadden at web.de
Mon Jan 31 12:19:40 CST 2005

Am Mo, Jan 31, 2005 at 03:43:13 +0000 schrieb Uwe Deichmann:
> i try to configre wine using winetools, but don't get any furtherin base setup
> than accepting the licence agreement of internet explorer. it doesn't make any
> difference if i try to install from cd or internet.
> on the console, where i started winetools you can read:

> using german setup...
> cp: reguläre Datei ,,/home/hyde/winetools/user/ie6setup.exe" kann nicht
> angelegt werden: Keine Berechtigung

Hmmm, this fails and it should not. Later on it seems to find no
medium... strange. I don't understand why you can accept a license
agreement. The installation is full automatic (except when you decide
not to use the default). Try again and use the default.

Regards
	Joachim
          Never run a touchy system!!!"