[Wine]Wine tools problems?

Joachim von Thadden thadden at web.de
Mon Jan 31 12:26:02 CST 2005

Am Sun, Jan 30, 2005 at 02:04:13PM -0700 schrieb Charles Curley:
> > WineTools depends on going through the whole "Base setup" process
> > including Creating a new fake drive, installing DCOM98 and IE6. Also it
> > is currently untested with 2005 versions of wine. I definitely
> > recommend usage of 20041019.
>
> Any reason other than lack of time to test? More curiosity than
> anything else.

Just a lack of time at the moment, so if anyone likes to test the
actual version with newer wine versions and writes a report to me, that
would be very much appreciated!!! Important is to install and test many
of the products in the menu.

> and it runs well enough to get DeLorme Street Atlas running.

Do you use it with GPS?

Regards
	Joachim
          Never run a touchy system!!!"