[Wine]problem with Legacy

DURAND DANIEL durand.d at 9online.fr
Mon Jan 31 15:48:12 CST 2005

I've installed the last versions of wine and xwine on Mandrake 10.1.
I tried to launch Legacy 5.
If I launch wine in a terminal, I load the soft and just at the end
I get this message

"fixme:ole:RegisterTypeLib Registering non-oleautomation interface!
[kde at GERICOM kde]$ err:ole:OaBuildVersion Version value not known yet. Please
investigate it !
fixme:dialog:MSGBOX_OnInit task modal msgbox ! Not modal yet."

Is I launch xwine, same problem :
the setup of Legacy seems work fine but before the starting of the program, I
get a message in a box saying :
"THE VERSION OF OLEAUT32.dll IS OUTDATED..."

I verifed, I've a version of this dll from november 2004 ! It's the last
version on Windows.

Have some ideas ,

Daniel Durand