[Wine]"Active X" error message interferes with Flash

Benjamin Sher delphi123 at zebra.net
Fri Jul 8 08:57:21 CDT 2005

Dear friends:

[Using Wine 20041019 and Winetools 2.1.2]

Inter Explorer 6 SP1 installed fine, including Shockwave Flash (listed
as one of the installed programs), but when I try to actually play Flash
on a web site, I get an error message saying that due to my security
setting for Active X, Flash cannot play. I have tried to enable Active X
in Internet Options, Security and Privacy. Yet, my settings don't seem
to hold and the Active X error message won't go away and Flash won't play.

Is there a solution? After all, Flash IS installed. So, how do I let it
play on a Flash site?

Thank you.

Benjamin