[Wine]ALSA and MIDI

Andrew Neil Ramage nrsc16850 at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jul 8 14:46:43 CDT 2005

You are missing a sound font.  I know I need one for NoteWorthy
Composer, but I keep forgetting to reinstall it after I have installed a
new version of Linux.  You Might try TiMidity++
(http://timidity.sourceforge.net/)

Andrew

You can be the captain
I will draw the chart
Sailing into destiny
Closer to the heart

Closer to the Heart by Rush (A Farewell to Kings, 1977)