[Wine]msvbvm60.dll missing

Matt Urquhart mattu at bluebottle.com
Sun Jul 10 13:48:38 CDT 2005

Hi there,

I am reasonably new to linux myself, but I know that dll very well - I
have had nearly a whole life's experience with MSVBVM60.DLL - the major
Visual basic runtime file. You should, with WineTools' help, be able to
install these dlls. Micro$oft provides these runtime dlls for free, and
they should not be too hard to find -- do a google search for `microsoft
visual basic 6.0 runtimes` they should all come in one package.

I hope this helps you. If you need any more help on this, please, do not
hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Matt