[Wine]Problems with BDE

Gleber p. gleber at mapnet.pl
Tue Jul 12 13:48:58 CDT 2005

Joaquín Fernández wrote:

>Hello
>
>I am trying to run a program that use BDE, but i get the error: An error occurred while attempting
>to initializa the Borland Database Engine.
>
>I installed BDE 4.51 and 5.1 but is equal.
>
>What is wrong??
>Some ideas??
>
>Regards
>
>Joaquin

Hello

Everything worked fine for me using CVS version of Wine (it was just
before migrating wine config file to registry). I've prepared wine
enviroment using winetools on wine 20041019 (recommended by WineTools'
author), then forced installation of CVS version on existing wine
install - everything worked fine. I've tested few BDE programs...

Regards,

Gleber