[Wine]Re: Do I need to defile my machine, or is there a simple work-around

Jonathan Ernst Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch
Thu Jul 14 18:08:14 CDT 2005

Here you'll find instructions on how to run this application:

http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?versionId=2709

Good luck !

--
Jonathan Ernst <Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch>