[Wine]Re: Can WMI be used in WINE apps?

Joachim von Thadden thadden at web.de
Fri Jun 3 08:03:14 CDT 2005

Am Fr, Jun 03, 2005 at 04:48:26 -0700 schrieb Juan Alvarez:
> Hi Joachim,
>
> Thank you very much for your confirmation. I regret to
> abuse you again, but as I'm new to Wine, I'd be most
> grateful if you could tell me about the versions and
> configurations I would need to reproduce your test.

No problem:

WineTools 2.1.2, wine-20041019, complete Base setup and System Software
and Fonts.

The installer "wmicore.EXE" hangs during first install. I killed it
after a few minutes and run it again. It then hangs on another part of
the install. You just have to press return there and it finishes
correctly. A "wineboot" completed the installation. It could be that
there is a remaining Wine process. I killed that also. Then I tried
your scripts.

Regards
	Joachim von Thadden
          Never run a touchy system!!!"