[Wine]Trillian On Wine?

David P. Donahue ddonahue at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Jun 14 16:37:55 CDT 2005

Has anyone been able to successfully run Trillian Pro 3.0 on Wine?  I
just tried today (admittedly, I'm VERY new to Wine) and it started to
come up fine, but the Contact List window (which normally does a kind of
fade into view thing) just kept moving down the screen back and forth
and never rendering correctly.  And the execution of the actual account
sign-ons never happened, according to my other Gaim window.

Is there a known reason why it's not working?  Is there something else I
need to do other than just '/path/to/wine /path/to/trillian.exe'?  Any
help on this would be much appreciated, thanks.

Regards,
David P. Donahue
ddonahue at ccs.neu.edu