[Wine]Re: Lotus Notes & last wine version

Shadi Khasawneh Shadi.Khasawneh at eitny.com
Wed Jun 29 12:23:10 CDT 2005

I tried using the CVS version few days back to run Lotus Notes client
R5.0.12, which seems to work MUCH better than the previous release with no
apparent bugs/crashes... Nevertheless, the best thing will be to download
it and test ALL the functionalities (for your Notes client version) that
you need and use (on a different box to save everything you have).

You can also check the application database to see if someone else has
already tried it!

                      Dripple
                      <dripple2 at laposte        To:       andreas.sumper at nimbus.at
                      .net>                    cc:       wine-users at winehq.com, wine-users-admin at winehq.org
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [Wine]Re: Lotus Notes & last wine version
                      wine-users-admin@
                      winehq.org

                      06/29/2005 10:25
                      AM

Well, the point is I do know that last wine version known to work with
wine is 20041019, and that I do not have test env to check...

the was the point of my question...