[Wine]Wine + Visual Basic

Christoph Simon christoph at kiosknet.com.br
Thu Jun 30 06:37:38 CDT 2005

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 08:36:34 +0200
Fabian Cenedese <Cenedese at indel.ch> wrote:

> >file. This program does run correctly on a Windows machine. The last
> >run I made was with
> >
> >        WINEDEBUG=warn+all wine wkap.exe > ~/wine.log 2>&1
> >
> >and I put this file to
> >
> >        http://www.netpole.com.br/wine.log
>
> You should probably add +relay to see what is going on.

Thanks for your reply.

I still don't know, what was going on, but I can't reproduce this log
anymore. I'm now using the wine.sourceforge apt source, have
configured wine with the winetools and now it's working. Sort
of. There seem to be a few things like window updates and skewed
buttons. Also winetools warned me that it is not "thought" to be run
with the version of wine which is offered by wine.sourceforge. As a
matter of fact, I failed to install the Windows Installer, appearently
due to some permission problem. Anyway, the visual basic program
opened only late last night, so I stil have to see if it's actually
working.

Chris