[Wine]mIRC issues with FEB 27 cvs

Sven Willenberger svenw at intercom.net
Tue Mar 1 10:34:12 CST 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-01 at 15:51 +0100, Roman Stöckl-Schmidt wrote:

I have some rather involved scripts written that I need to find someway
to port to a native linux irc client. Until I can either find a client
that reads mIRCscript or can "translate" them for an irc client that
uses scripts, I need to continue using mIRC. This is not a permanent
setup, but rather a need until I can migrate to a linux client. Bottom
line: it's not so much an IRC issue but a script issue.

If anyone has any ideas on importing mIRC scripts into <someclient> or
which clients support mIRC-style scripts or which IRC clients for linux
have a decent scripting language please let me know :-)

Thanks,

Sven