[Wine]Step-by-step guide for PowerPoint under wine?

Hiji hijinio at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 01:05:17 CST 2005

Hi Peter,

In you /home/[username]/.wine/dosdevices/ directory
are softlinks to various "drives".  One of them should
be for your CDROM.  Make sure the drive letter
correctly softlinks to it.

Once that is taken care of, try executing your setup
file using the following syntax (assuming d: is the
cdrom drive):
wine "d:\setup.exe"

When you do this, upper/lowercase really doesn't
matter.  Give it a shot, and let us know what you come
up with. :)

Hiji