[Wine]Setup.exe: Could not determine the operating system

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Thu Mar 3 09:23:56 CST 2005

Hi!
  I'm trying to install a specialized proprietary program, which should be run
under NT 4.0. When I start the installer from wine, it launches but very soon
it writes: "Cannot determine the operating system. Exiting." and it really
exits.
  It's the fake windows install but with some native DLLs copied. In the config
file, version is set to nt40, but it doesn't work either.
  How to find what else to simulate to let the program feel it runs on nt40 ?
                      With regards, Pavel Troller