[Wine]Dreamweaver MX 2004 (yes... again...) (take 2 :)

Gavin Hamill gdh at acentral.co.uk
Mon Mar 7 02:54:06 CST 2005

On Monday 07 March 2005 01:40, Hiji wrote:
> > However, I cannot get MX2004 [1] installed. I'm
> > running Wine 20050211.
> >
> > Does anyone have ideas how I could solve this
> > problem?
>
> Have you looked at the notes here:
> http://appdb.winehq.com/appview.php?versionId=1810

Yes of course :) It was one of many webpages I've studied over the past day on
the subject. I intended to reference this page in my original e-mail, mainly
because of the report that it 'works fine' with the 2004-07-16 on that page,
so I assumed the same would be true of the current code.

Oh, hang on I've only just noticed the 'copy a stdole32.tld from an XP
machine' section <sigh> .... I'll try that tonight :)

> Not all apps work in Wine (yet.)

I'm aware of that, but hoped the error I received was a common one that is
easily fixable by a magic commandline parameter, etc. :)

Cheers,
Gavin.