[Wine]version 20041019

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 11:16:09 CST 2005

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 17:42:58 +0100, Joachim von Thadden <thadden at web.de> wrote:
> Am Mi, Mär 09, 2005 at 05:52:50 +0200 schrieb David Harel:
> > Does life have to be like that?
>
> No, life is very easy: Use WineTools and install IE6 without any
> trouble. You also can reinstall it whenever you want without downloading
> again. WineTools remembers what you already donwloaded for the next
> time.
>
> Regards
>         Joachim von Thadden

Sort of wishful thinking, but it would be very cool it WineTools would
make a similar setup to what I've done before from a single menu
command. Something like 'Duplicate your last configuration'. WT would
download anything that wasn't already on the system, install it in the
right order, etc.

Probably that cannot be done for some good reason but it would be neat
if it worked.

Cheers and thanks for WineTools,
Mark