[Wine]Re: Noteworthy Composer under WineDbg

Juan Lang juan_lang at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 11:01:13 CST 2005

Hi Andrew, I'm moving this over to wine-users for now as there isn't a bug
identified yet that I can see.

Andrew wrote:
> > fixme:commdlg:PRINTDLG_OpenDefaultPrinter Could not open printer
> > EPSONStylusC42?!
> No such dialog is displayed

This is a red herring.  It's not trying to display a dialog, it's telling
you that the default printer specified in win.ini couldn't be opened.  It
probably shouldn't be a fixme (as it doesn't indicate a bug, but a
configuration error.)  It doesn't have anything to do with midi anyway.

Take a look at the comments at the top of dlls/winmm/midimap/midimap.c and
see if you can figure out what's going on.  (Look in the registry too.)
You might have to set up the registry just right.  Don't ask me what that
means, though, I have no idea how to use midi under any OS.

It might not have anything to do with that, either.  I assume you've
followed through the NWC forums?
http://www.noteworthysoftware.com/nwcforum/4260.htm

--Juan