[Wine]Re: Winetools 2.1.1 : no longer installs Postgresql ODBC driver

Emmanuel Charpentier charpent at bacbuc.dyndns.org
Mon Mar 14 02:06:37 CST 2005

Joachim von Thadden wrote:
> Am Sa, Mär 12, 2005 at 01:00:28 +0100 schrieb Emmanuel Charpentier:
>
>>FYI :
>>
>>The psqlodbc ODBC driver seems to have moved. Therefore, current
>>Winetools is unable to install it.
>

> Nice, but why don't you help me and look where it is now? Send me the
> new URL, please and help to keep up to date with WineTools.

I haven't been able to find new "full" distributions. Some MSI
installers are available at

http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/msi/

Pointing to *that* entails rewriting the script *and* depending on MSI
(unless the builtin MSI is enouch, which was not the case last time I
tried, in October 2004).

HTH,

					Emmanuel Charpentier

Emmanuel Charpentier			charpent at bacbuc.dyndns.org