[Wine]adding winehq debian repository to apt-get | synaptic

Edoardo Comar edoardo at supanet.com
Thu Mar 17 04:35:24 CST 2005

I added the winehq debian repository to apt-get | synaptic
(I am running mepis 3.3) and would like to install those rather than the
debian official unstable builds
but
since the winehq repository is also marked as part of 'unstable' distro
I can't find a way to distinguish the wine / winelib provided by winehq
from the official ones (which would need the many winelib-* packages)

hints anyone ?

Edo

PS - trying to pin the version I get two
20050310-1 (unstable)
versions and the problems is I don't know which is which !