[Wine]all fonts gone crazy

Carlos Grohmann carlos_grohmann at yahoo.com.br
Sat Mar 19 10:01:58 CST 2005

Hello all,
this is my first message to the list. I have wine
20041201, installed on my slack 10.1, and it was
working fine, until I installed a software and then
all fonts in menus and messages became weird symbols.
I am sending a screenshot to show how it is today.
Also I will let the image in
http://www.igc.usp.br/pessoais/guano/geocalc_wine.jpg

Does anyone know what is going on and how to solve
this?

thanks so much

Carlos

          Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
   Geologist M.Sc - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
        Linux User #89721  - guano at usp dot br

Découvrez nos promotions exclusives "destination de la Tunisie, du Maroc, des Baléares et la Rép. Dominicaine sur Yahoo! Voyages :
http://fr.travel.yahoo.com/promotions/mar14.html