[Wine]Installation Frustration

Joachim von Thadden thadden at web.de
Sun Mar 20 14:00:48 CST 2005

Am Sun, Mar 20, 2005 at 02:12:45PM -0500 schrieb Tim Holmes:
> the problems begin.  Each time I try to download it, it hangs.  Its been
> sitting for about 20 minutes this time, but Friday, I let it run for
> like 2 hours and nothing happened.  I know the machine has internet
> connectivity, so im not sure whats wrong, but I could really use some
> help

Very easy: The download location changed and wget can not get anything.
Download the file of your own from

http://mesh.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/corefonts/arial32.exe

and place it into ~/winetools/fonts. Then wt2 will find it and install
it.

Regards
	Joachim von Thadden
          Never run a touchy system!!!"