[Wine]To leave windows behind

Joachim von Thadden thadden at web.de
Tue Mar 22 14:43:09 CST 2005

Am Di, Mär 22, 2005 at 02:07:27 -0500 schrieb Don Flinn:
> 1. Internet Explorer installed and comes up well.  However, I want to
> use the msn Investment Portfolio which has a set of secondary menus down
> the side and each of these have tertiary menus which I want to access.
> These tertiary menus are not available under wine, i.e clicking on the
> secondary menu does not bring up the tertiary menu.
> 2. I want to use Fidelity's Active Trader.  The install aborts with the
> following error.

Hi Don,

you can do us the favor in giving more informations if you want to get
help:

- your wine version
- self compiled, distribution version or winehq
- distribution, kernel version
- setup with WineTools?
- where the hell can we get this software you have problems with?
- download location?

Regards
	Joachim von Thadden
          Never run a touchy system!!!"