[Wine]FreeBSD and Wine

Webmaster Shizukana.net webmaster at shizukana.net
Sun Mar 27 03:17:05 CST 2005

Hi,

I have some problems with freebsd 5.3-CURRENT and wine,
Every program I tried doesn't want to start,
I tried to install DCOM98 and IE6 but they wouldn't install,
DCOM98 quits without reasons, IE6 gives an error he can't install.

I'm currently not at home, so the configs and the error messages will
posted later, but for now, who had the same problem and got it fixed?

I tried to install winesetuptk but it wouldn't do make or gmake (quits
with an error) I did use build in the tcltk directory before i did gmake

Poorly there is no readme in that archive

I hope you can give me information to fix this

With kind regards,

Nexohrion
(JeanPaul)