[Wine]PokeRoom.com ?

Gustavo Seabra gustavo.seabra at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 13:45:58 CST 2005

Hi,

Has anyone managed to install the windows version of the PokeRoom.com
software in wine? I can install, but when I try to run it I get:
>wine StartPokerRoom.exe
fixme:actctx:CreateActCtxW stub!

It still looks as it is working, since it tries to check for updates
and then a plash screen shows up, showing which modules are being
loaded. Then, when loading the game statistics module, it freezes and
pops a message:

   Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

   Runtime Error!

   Program: C\Program Files\PokerRoom.com\PokerRoom.exe

   This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an
unusual way.

                                                      [OK]

I then click OK and all ends. Does anyone has any idea of what is
going on here? Any  suggestions?

Thanks,

FC3,
KDE,
wine-0.20050111-1.rhfc3.nr

Gustavo Seabra                 Graduate Student
Chemistry Dept.         Kansas State University
Registered Linux user number 381680