[Wine]Installed package... no wineinstall...

Hiji hijinio at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 16:23:59 CST 2005

Hi Matthew,

If you do a package install, I do not think there is a
wineinstall.  Wineinstall is for installing Wine via
source (which is what I do.)

However, if you installed via package/RPM, Wine should
now be available to you via commandline.  Of course, I
don't install Wine binary packages, so I can't confirm
this. ;)

Hiji