[Wine]blackbox win32

Lars Segerlund lars.segerlund at comsys.se
Thu Mar 31 06:27:44 CST 2005

 Have anybody managed to get blackbox running on wine ?

 I have an old installation and no internet on my home computer and just wanted to check if it would run, it really makes windows look nice :-) .. so I figured I'd give it a spin and check if it would be able to round up some wine bugs.

 However the installation failed, so I can't even run it, this is the reason for asking, is it worthwhile to try to have a nother go or is there something which might prevent it from running on wine ?

 / regards, Lars Seegrlund.

 ps. link http://bb4win.org/