[Wine]OED2 CDROM only displays small caps font

Mike Calder ceo at phosco.com
Tue May 3 04:37:04 CDT 2005

On Monday 02 May 2005 17:00, Joachim von Thadden wrote:
> Am Mon, May 02, 2005 at 02:13:28PM +0100 schrieb Mike Calder:
> > I've updated Wine to the most recent version (20050419) and the behaviour
> > is the same.  I've run winetools and done all the standard setup stuff,
> > and that hasn't helped either.
>
> Very easy: Downgrade to the version you used before, when all fonts
> have been displayed correctly.
>
> Regards
>       Joachim von Thadden

Hmm.

I suspect that my problem is one of these interaction things;  OS:Installation
details:Wine code:Wine Installation:application.

Just reverting the Wine code is unlikely to hack it.

I either need someone knowledgeable to say YYGT(Yes, You Get That) and give me
a hint as to what is probably going on with the font handling and what
directions may be useful to investigate, or someone knowledgeable to say yes
that's probably a bug I should report.

I prefer going forwards to going back.
--
Clear skies!