[Wine]Multiple instances of wine

Derek Harding derek_harding at myrealbox.com
Thu May 5 10:09:29 CDT 2005

Hi,

I'm sorry if I missed it somewhere else:

I have an app which runs OK in one instance from its startup directory -
it uses mfc32.dll from the startup directory.
I have copied the directory contents and, of course, changed the
directory and app name. When I try to run a second instance, it fails.
Whichever directory I use first runs OK and the other fails - not very
informatively: "Unhandled exception (thread 000b)"

Is this a feature of wine - if not, what should I be doing.

Ultimately I want to run three separate, different apps and three
instances of an identical app.

--
Thanks in anticipation,
Derek Harding