[Wine]Configuring Wine to use on a separate partition

Robert Yu bobbyyu3 at gmail.com
Sat May 7 09:07:22 CDT 2005

Is it possible to put Wine on somewhere that's other than the Home
partition? Like a separate "windows" partition?

Also, as I intend to use the Home partition to store most of my
work/documents, is there a way for Wine to look beyond the Home/
whatever directory it's in? In other words is there a config file in
Wine that I can map drives? I want it to be able to look into into my
home directory where my work is located. If so, please included
step-by-step instructions on how to do it. I'm sorry, but I don't want
to create another directory for Flash files. I want it in one
directory.